- An independent review into the standards of behaviour and internal culture of the Metropolitan Police Service (Baroness Casey Review): final report
- Evaluating the impact of alcohol minimum unit pricing on deaths and hospitalisations in Scotland: a controlled interrupted time series study, IN The Lancet, 21 Mar 2023 (advance article), pp1-10
- Nasty, British and short; why did 250000 Britons die sooner than expected?, IN Economist, Vol 446 No 9337 11 Mar - 17 Mar 2023
- What will be the impact of extending universal free school meals in London?
- What’s in the laundromat? Mapping and characterising offshore-owned residential property in London, IN Environment and Planning B: Urban Analytics and City Science, Feb 2023 (advance article), pp1-22
- Retail therapy (consumerism), IN Public Finance, Mar/Apr 2023, pp40-44
- Incentivising SME uptake of health and wellbeing support schemes
- Making health for all policies: harnessing the co-benefits of health (Policy brief 50)
- Racism is the root cause of ethnic inequalities in health
- The cost of poor housing in England by tenure
- "I’ve never been arrested at a 12-step meeting": how structural and functional mechanisms of 12 step programmes might support criminal desistance, IN British Journal of Community Justice, 14 Mar 2023 (advance article), pp1-18
- Championing the cause (women's health inequalities), IN Holyrood, Vol 503 13 Mar 2023, pp17-19
- Levelling up London: improving London to meet the aspirations, needs, and rights of young people
- Survival mechanisms (sexual assault response services), IN Holyrood, Vol 503 13 Mar 2023, pp27-29
- The 'F' word (femicide), IN Holyrood, Vol 503 13 Mar 2023, pp24-26
- A blueprint for city growth, IN EG, Vol 2310 11 Mar 2023, pp56-57
- Directed in Dagenham (public-private projects), IN EG UK Cities Investor Guide, Spring 2023, pp34-36
- Harnessing the power of public-private partnerships, IN EG UK Cities Investor Guide, Spring 2023, pp24-25
- HAs' path to reaching net zero by 2050, IN Social Housing, Vol 35 No 3 Mar 2023, pp6-7
- New focus on building safety as industry faces tough regime, IN Property Week, Vol 90 No 9 Mar 2023, pp15-16
If you have not previously registered on The Knowledge Exchange site, and your organisation is a member, please register here.
Forgotten your password?
Log in via your home institution