- Safer parks: improving access for women and girls
- Strategic planning in west of Scotland, a retrospective, IN Scottish Planner, No 192 Mar 2023, pp4-5
- Updated London Finance Commission tables, IN London's Economy Today, No 249 May 2023, pp12-19
- Can foundational economy save regions in crisis?, IN Journal of Economic Geography, Vol 23 No 3 May 2023, pp577-599
- Rising to the safety challenge (high-rise block flats), IN Property Week, Vol 90 No 19, 19 May 2023, pp39-41
- Monitoring the employment impact of (London) mayoral programmes and initiatives
- Working Families Index 2023: spotlight on lower-income families
- Designing out the most severe forms of hardship in local areas: a learning report
- 2023 Social Fabric Index: how does the strength of community vary across the UK?
- A school-based cross-sectional study to understand the public health measures needed to improve the emotional and mental wellbeing of young carers aged 12 to 14 years, IN Families, Relationships and Societies, Vol 12 No 2, pp253–271
- A tripartite understanding of experiences of young apprentices: a case study of the London Borough of Hounslow, IN International Review of Education, 12 May 2023 (advance article), pp1-32
- City regions and decent work: politics, pluralism and policy making in Greater Manchester, IN Environment and Planning C: Politics and Space, Vol 41 No 3 May 2023, pp504–522
- For better or worse? Subjective expectations and cost-benefit trade-offs in health behaviour (IFS Working paper no 23/19)
- Health and social care workers' quality of working life and coping while working during the COVID-19 pandemic: November 2022 - January 2023
- International review of regulatory models for building safety
If you have not previously registered on The Knowledge Exchange site, and your organisation is a member, please register here.
Forgotten your password?
Log in via your home institution