- Creating health and wealth by stealth: community anchor organisations, prevention services, and the wider determinants of health
- 'Believers in biology': a co-ordinated effort to disrupt the 2022 Census, IN Scottish Affairs, Vol 23 No 1 2023, pp1-18
- Developing industry-expert teaching for higher skills
- Evaluation of the Working Wales service: summary paper 1
- Knowledgeable but not specialist: Virtual School Heads’ experiences of supporting autistic children in care, IN Oxford Review of Education, Vol 49 No 2 2023, pp190-208
- The influence of socio-demographics and school factors on GCSE attainment: results from the first record linkage data in Northern Ireland, IN Oxford Review of Education, Vol 49 No 2 2023, pp171–189
- The recent evolution of apprenticeships, IN Centrepiece, Vol 28 No 1 Spring 2023, pp12-13
- What works to reduce equality gaps for disabled students
- Building study: a horse walks into a bar (Camden Market Canopy), IN Architects' Journal, Vol 250 No 5 May 2023, pp38,40,42-44
- Cost of living crisis: a spotlight on older people
- Early learning and childcare: progress on delivery of the 1,140 hours expansion
- Evaluation: Westminster VAWG housing first service - second year evaluation (violence against women and girls)
- Heritage as a vehicle for development: the case of Bigg Market, Newcastle upon Tyne, IN Planning Practice and Research, Vol 38 No 3 Jun 2023, pp376-390
- How can devolution deliver regional growth in England?
- Leasehold Plus: the next step for home ownership in IRCs - improving consumer protection and customer choice
- Licence to let: how property licensing could better protect private renters (focus on London)
- Making work pay? The labour market effects of capping child benefits in larger families
- Prime central London housing shines amid economic gloom, IN Property Week, Vol 90 No 20 26 May 2023, pp14-15
- Reviewing residential retrofitting literature: an explorative mapping study
- Vape explosion being edged into WEEE rules (disposable e-cigarettes), IN Materials Recycling World, Vol 213 No 6 Jun 2023, pp9-12
If you have not previously registered on The Knowledge Exchange site, and your organisation is a member, please register here.
Forgotten your password?
Log in via your home institution