- Building study: a horse walks into a bar (Camden Market Canopy), IN Architects' Journal, Vol 250 No 5 May 2023, pp38,40,42-44
- Cost of living crisis: a spotlight on older people
- Early learning and childcare: progress on delivery of the 1,140 hours expansion
- Evaluation: Westminster VAWG housing first service - second year evaluation (violence against women and girls)
- Heritage as a vehicle for development: the case of Bigg Market, Newcastle upon Tyne, IN Planning Practice and Research, Vol 38 No 3 Jun 2023, pp376-390
- How can devolution deliver regional growth in England?
- Leasehold Plus: the next step for home ownership in IRCs - improving consumer protection and customer choice
- Licence to let: how property licensing could better protect private renters (focus on London)
- Making work pay? The labour market effects of capping child benefits in larger families
- Prime central London housing shines amid economic gloom, IN Property Week, Vol 90 No 20 26 May 2023, pp14-15
- Reviewing residential retrofitting literature: an explorative mapping study
- Vape explosion being edged into WEEE rules (disposable e-cigarettes), IN Materials Recycling World, Vol 213 No 6 Jun 2023, pp9-12
- Does providing informal care in young adulthood impact educational attainment and employment in the UK?, IN Advances in Life Course Research, Vol 56 Jun 2023, pp1-11
- "An emergency suited our style" (Brent Council's COVID response), IN Local Government Chronicle, May 2023, pp40-42
- Blind justice (juryless trials), IN Holyrood, Vol 508 22 May 2023, pp9-11
- Can design codes help unlock our planning system?, IN Building, Vol 5 May 2023, pp28-32
- Counting the climate cost of now (reducing carbon emissions in building developments), IN Architects' Journal, Vol 250 No 5 May 2023, pp14-16
- Employee turnover: how much is too much?, IN People Management, May/Jul 2023, pp43,45-46
- How we created the UK's first spaceport, IN Local Government Chronicle, May 2023, pp38-39
- Revealed: capacity and churn issues facing planning teams, IN Local Government Chronicle, May 2023, pp22-24
If you have not previously registered on The Knowledge Exchange site, and your organisation is a member, please register here.
Forgotten your password?
Log in via your home institution