- Crowdsourcing to tackle online child sexual exploitation: Europol’s ‘Stop Child Abuse—Trace an Object’ platform, IN Policing, Vol 17 No 1 2023, pp1-12
- Diversity and inclusion in STEM: fifth report of session 2022–23 (HC 95)
- Prevalence and patterns of domestic abuse victimisation in an English police workforce, IN Policing and Society, 13 Mar 2023 (advance article), pp1-14
- UK plc: ninth report of session 2022–23 (HC 1120)
- Cost of living crisis: a spotlight on rural communities
- Good policy making: what can we learn from past policies?
- Home is the foundation: perspectives on prevention from people with experience of homelessness
- Involving Londoners in a basic income pilot
- Skills for a new economy: investing in workers and closing the green skills gap
- A bridge too far: in the name of the planet, Wales curtails roadbuilding, IN Economist, Vol 446 No 9338 Mar 2023, p1
- Improving perceptions of apprenticeships to increase achievement rates, IN Basic and Workplace Skills Bulletin, No 475 20 Mar 2023, pp8-9
- Job creation and local economic development 2023: bridging the great green divide
- Poetry in primary schools 2023: learning about the place of poetry in primary schools
- Tackling inequalities and lack of diversity across apprenticeships and skills training, IN Basic and Workplace Skills Bulletin, No 475 20 Mar 2023, pp6-7
- Tackling loneliness evidence review: main report
- The local government digitalisation almanac: a simple guide for local councils
- Understand the human factor if you want to change behaviours, IN Local Government Chronicle, Vol 7784 Mar 2023, pp28-29
- World Happiness Report 2023
- Reconceptualizing protective factors in response to risk with vulnerable children, IN Journal of Social Work, Vol 23 No 2 Mar 2023, pp205–220
- The role of sports events in developing tourism destinations: a systematized review and future research agenda, IN Journal of Sport and Tourism, 15 Mar 2023 (advance article), pp1-33
If you have not previously registered on The Knowledge Exchange site, and your organisation is a member, please register here.
Forgotten your password?
Log in via your home institution