- Building the social care workforce of the future: how to attract and retain talent through enhanced flexible working
- Freeports: the current English landscape, IN Town and Country Planning, Vol 90 No 11/12 Nov/Dec 2023, pp384-390
- A wholesale transformation: evaluating proposals for electricity market reform
- Cost of living crisis inquiry report: "It's becoming a luxury to live"
- Housing affordability in the South West of England
- Equal futures? An imbalance of opportunities
- Racial discrimination in schools (House of Commons Library research briefing no CDP-0049)
- Six questions about the demand for artificial intelligence skills in labour markets
- The state of local government finance 2023
- 'A punishing process': experiences of people on the 10-year route to settlement
- Tutoring: the new landscape
- Women in politics and public life (House of Commons Library research briefing no 01250)
- Town centre living: more homes at the heart of great places
- Transformations in community collaboration: lessons from COVID-19 Champions Programmes across London
- Ending violence against women and girls: a public health approach
- Brexit, COVID-19 and climate change: mapping the impact of the 'triple challenge' on health and well-being in Wales, IN Impact Assessment and Project Appraisal, Vol 41 No 2 Feb 2023, pp126-138
- Making sense of mental health: a qualitative study of student counsellors, IN British Journal of Guidance and Counselling, 3 Jan 2023 (advance article), pp1-16
- Delivering crisis support: learning and evidence from Help through Crisis
- Designing and managing forests and woodlands to reduce flood risk
- Children (Care and Justice) (Scotland) Bill (SPICe briefing no SB 23-14)
If you have not previously registered on The Knowledge Exchange site, and your organisation is a member, please register here.
Forgotten your password?
Log in via your home institution