- A greener tomorrow ( net zero carbon), IN EG, Vol 2319 13 May 2023, pp36-38
- Delivering for tenants: the foundations of an effective local authority landlord service
- Introductory guide to understanding misogyny and the far-right.
- Ethnic inequalities in multiple long-term health conditions in the United Kingdom: a systematic review and narrative synthesis, IN BMC Public Health, Vol 23 No 178 Jan 2023, pp1-24
- Examining activity-friendly neighbourhoods in the Norwegian context: green space and walkability in relation to physical activity and the moderating role of perceived safety, IN BMC Public Health, Vol 23 No 259 Feb 2023, pp1-10
- Finding the optimum: the science subject report, p1
- Hysterical health: unpicking the cultural beliefs that shape women’s healthcare, pp1-20
- Water governance on the streets of Scotland: how frontline public workers encounter and respond to tensions in delivering water services with communities, IN Environmental Policy and Governance, Vol 33 No 1 Feb 2023, pp44-55
- Evaluation of the Parents, Childcare and Employment (PaCE) Project: final summative evaluation (Welsh Government social research no 9/2023)
- Evaluation of the Degree Apprenticeship Programme (final report)
- How transparent are charitable foundations? A large-scale comparison of transparency levels in grant-making trusts and foundations in England and Wales, IN Voluntary Sector Review, 20 Dec 2022 (advance article), pp1-25
- Road enhancements: progress with the second road investment strategy (2020 to 2025)
- The Teacher Student Loan Reimbursement Scheme: final evaluation report
- Use of public transport as a means to reach national climate objectives - on the importance of accounting for spatial differences and costs, IN Transport Policy, Vol 131 Feb 2023, pp56-65
- Enabling older people with mental health needs to engage with community social care: a scoping review to inform a theory of change, IN Health and Social Care in the Community, Vol 30 No 4 Jul 2022, pp1286-1306
- Social and economic benefits of learning in natural environments
- Understanding acceptance of autonomous vehicles in Japan, UK, and Germany, IN Urban, Planning and Transport Research, Vol 10 No 1 2022, pp514-535
- Ready for the future: a review of careers education in England 2021/22
- Recovering from the Covid-19 pandemic: analysis of Star Assessments
- No quick wins: more jobs but little productivity in the Eurozone
If you have not previously registered on The Knowledge Exchange site, and your organisation is a member, please register here.
Forgotten your password?
Log in via your home institution